Modification of bridge crane GJMJ 16t/22,5m - addition of hoist GHM 2001
|Year of realization
|NIEHOFF (CZ), s.r.o.
|Place of installation
|Production plant of NIEHOFF (CZ), s.r.o., Nymburk
|Range od delivery
Complete the existing bridge crane GIGA type GJMJ 16t/22,5m with a second hoist with a capacity of 2t with a possibility of synchroneous and separate operation of the both hoists.
- The existing bridge crane GIGA type GJMJ 16t/22,5m is completed with a second hoist with a capacity of 2t and second electric switchboard.
- The both hoists of the modified crane are operated by a new radio control set with two-position joysticks with a possibility to choose an operation mode: hoist 1 / hoists 1+2 / hoist 2.
- It is possiblt to use the both lifts at the same time and independently (one - down, the second - up, etc.) and move one hoist travel, while the second one will fix the poistion of the load, which will be important for safety rotation of a load with a weight up to 2t.
- Accordingly, the existing independent pendant station is modified. But the pendant station doesn't enable control the hoist in a reverse mode of lifts (one - down, and the second - up).
- To provide feeding of the new 2t hoist, the crane is completed with a second festoon cable power supply line (on the opposite side of the crane bridge compared to the "old" hoist).
- The maximum crane lifting capacity (16t) is not changed after competing it with a new hoist.
- Development of new documentation, change of crane marking. Check of electric wiring. Testing of the modified crane.
Bridge crane GJMJ 16t/22,5m after modification